Become A Member
NHBW membership is open to anyone who embraces the mission and goals of the organization. NHBW members reflect a rich diversity of dedicated women from varied business, professional, and community disciplines, representing a broad constituency that crosses all economic, social and educational backgrounds.
Benefits of Membership
- Make a difference in the lives of women and their families
- Improve conditions in your community, thus improving the quality of life
- Become a community leader
- Mentor young girls and women to achieve their highest potential
- Share your skills, knowledge, experiences, and expertise with those in need of it
- Achieve your personal and professional goals
- Be part of a national network of women who are changing things for the better
- Support the achievements of women and make their significant contributions to society more visible
Chapter (Individual) Membership
Chapter Members(Individual membership), pay monthly membership dues, in accordance with chapter bylaws, attend monthly meetings, have voting privileges, and the ability to hold office. Monthly dues are $15 per month and a registration fee of $40 when you first become a member.
Shall be persons who support the Queen City Chapter, with all privileges of membership except that of voting and holding office. Dues for associate members shall be determined by chapter. The registration fee is $30 yearly when you first become a member.
Junior Chapter Membership
Members shall be 13-18 years of age, who have not entered an accredited college or university. Voting and holding office shall be permitted only at their chapter level. Monthly dues are $5 per month and a registration fee of $15 when you first become a member.
Would You Like to Help
Like to Help?